Parent Meeting Overview
Hey there bluefish!
Here is a brief overview of the parent meeting:
- You must be a member of both the pool and the swim team. You can register at the rust Arena window between 9 and 6 daily.
- Spirit wear orders will continue to be collected until Friday, June 1st. Order on-line and pay at practice.
- Swim suits can still be ordered from the Swim shop if you did not make it to a fitting.
- The scorers’ clinic is moved to June 13. More info on our website, or the SSL website. Stroke and Turn clinic needs to be done every year.
- First meet is at Wedgewood on June 16.
- We will again use Volunteer spot for meets and party sign ups. You can reach this thru the calendar on the website.
- Team Pictures are on June 27, during practice.
- Fun breakfast is on July 3, during practice.
- Time trials are July 15-18, and Championships are July 21 at the Western Y.
- The Banquet will be at the pool on July 21 at 5 pm. The pool party will follow.
- If your child would like to sing either the National Anthem at the beginning of our meet, or God Bless America at the break, please leave a message on the website.
- If you cannot access any links from the website, leave a message and we will get back to you.
- Each swimmer needs a signed Pledge form before they will be permitted to swim in a meet. there will not be any exceptions.
- A new SSL requirement is that each team have 2 Safety Monitors at each meet . This is to keep the venue safe, and identify problems. It will soon be listed under volunteer spot. It is an insurance requirement.
- Please consider the scorers; clinic. We must have 2 scorers for each meet. this is a SSL requirement.
- Many parents have requested a family roster with just both parent and child names, so we have a name for our faces. If you would be interested, please leave a message on the website. If I hear from you I will add you, and it will soon be available on the site.
See you at practice,